Every month or so, we suspend our blah-ging to learn more about you. And with a whole crew of new and old faces, it’s that time again. So let’s get started, shall we:
- What grade would you give your current finances?
- What song is queued up on your iPod/Spotify/MiniDisc player right now?
- What budget category are you struggling with most?
- Choose one: Goonies or Back to the Future?
- How did you find/hear about OFB?
We’ll go first.
- B. Not awesome. Not bad. Slightly better than mediocre with lots of room for improvement.
- The Head and the Heart – Down in the Valley
- Freaking food. I’ve fallen off the bring-your-lunch-to-work train as a result of our little girl, but we’re aiming to fix that in May.
- Two quotes to answer this easy question: “It’s our time down here” and “Heyyyy yyooouuu gguuuyyysss.” Make these a little harder, question writer!
- I didn’t. OFB found me. Hmm… that kinda sounds like I contracted an STD. Which I didn’t. Nothing to see here, move along.
- B+. There are a few things in the works (Roth IRA, 529 plan) that we probably should have gotten on a few months ago.
- White noise. Baby Girl got her 4-month vaccines so I’ve been playing this a lot to calm her fussiness.
- Personal spending. I’ve been wanting to pamper myself with clothes/makeup/etc. post-baby, and I’m having to be patient with the little personal spending budget each month.
- Back to the Future since the first time I saw Goonies was when Johnny showed it to me a few years ago. He’s never been so ashamed.
- The little voice in my head.
Alright, your turn. Ready…GO!