Enough about us. Time to hear from you. So let’s pretend we’re sitting in a circle doing awkward introductions with the following questions:
- What/when was your last purchase?
- What websites do you visit every morning?
- Other than retirement and/or debt, what are you saving for?
- Choose one: Screech or Urkel?
- Topic(s) you’d like to see us cover. Or not.
We’ll go first.
- Five Guys. Saturday night. Don’t judge.
- CNN, ESPN, Google Reader (which is going to die soon… RIP), Twitter.
- Enough toward a mortgage so that we avoid that pesky PMI.
- Tough. Probably Urkel. Screech was a slimy nerd. The kind that probably smells. Urkel seems like he had his act together.
- How to make money with your stay-at-home-cat.
- Pack of 222 Huggies diapers. I NEVER want to risk running out. Ever.
- Google Reader, Pinterest, Goodreads.
- A house to call our own.
- Screech. I always felt kind of sorry for him.
- How we made $1,000,000 in one day! Except that we haven’t, so that’d be a tough one to write.
Alright, your turn. Ready…GO!