Monday greetings!… two words that should probably never appear together. Hope your weekend was swell. Joanna and I had a half-weekend getaway that consisted of 34 hours away sans Baby Girl, 16 hours driving, and 3 hours of glorious live music. We’ll tell you all about it and the juicy financial details later this week.
I know this is About You, but give me a couple more sentences and then I’ll shut up. We’ve been typing words for AOL’s DailyFinance, so if you’re interested, you can check out our most recent articles here:
- 5 Ways to Get Whole Foods Quality Without Spending Your Whole Paycheck
- What Ferris Bueller’s Kidney Fund Could Be Worth Today
- And as always, there are three ways to subscribe to our blog: click here to add us on feedly – OR – click here to add us on bloglovin – OR – get our posts delivered to your inbox by entering your email address in that box to the upper right. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Here. We. GO!
- What was your high school mascot? And could it kill a bear?
- What’s your desktop background image?
- Define your personal finance experience: rookie, novice, graduate, veteran.
- Choose one: Nicolas Cage or Keanu Reeves.
- What topic(s) would you like to see covered on OFB?
- Panther. I’m pretty sure one of those black cats could deliver a bear beat-down.
- It’s a photo of me and my mini-elephant.
- Graduate from the School of Hard Knocks. Cue mashup of Jay Z rapping and Dave Ramsey ranting about credit cards.
- Shooot. What’s the criteria? Acting skills? Hair? Fake southern accent? Terrible question. I’m just going to assume that by choosing one, the other would no longer be able to grace us with another award-winning acting performance, effective immediately. In which case… I go with Keanu.
- A great question that deserves answering by someone other than its author.
- It was a Husky, which I didn’t realize was a type of dog until rival students barked at me my sophomore year. And bear wins.
- This photo from April… which reminds me, I’ve gotta update that.
- Graduate, but only because I’m riding Johnny’s coattails and holding on for dear life.
- Nicolas Cage, of course! Because even his most serious roles are unintentionally hilarious.
- Organization topics. Because if it’s on the blog, that means maybe I’ve finally figured it out.
There are your Q’s. Now give us some A’s.