Hopefully your 2014 is already off to a great start! We celebrated on New Year’s Eve by falling asleep at 11:30. Pretty exciting stuff. That said, we’re very excited for the new year and will be sharing our January 2014 budget soon. But we wanted to kick off the new year right by getting to know you guys a little bit better. We’ve had some new faces on this blog as of late, and it’s time for you to give a little to this relationship.
But before we make you spill the beans, here are a couple of our most recent articles on AOL’s DailyFinance site, if you’re interested:
- 3 Ways You Can Get Paid to Lose Weight
- 401(k)s Made Easy: The 7 Things You Need to Know
- 8 Budget-Friendly Winter Activities
And as always, there are three ways to subscribe to our blog: click here to add us on feedly – OR – click here to add us on bloglovin – OR – get our posts delivered to your inbox by entering your email address in that box to the upper right. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Now, let’s get down to the nitty gritty.
- If you could be one place right now, where would it be?
- What’s your favorite movie quote?
- What was the best financial tip or lesson you learned in 2013?
- Choose one: Snuggie or Pajama Jeans?
- How did you find/hear about OFB?
We’ll go first.
- Probably the island on Castaway. With Wilson.
- “Your ego’s writing checks your body can’t cash.” –Top Gun OR “I used to be legit. I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. but now I’m not legit. I’m unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit.” –Hot Rod
- That everything you need to know about succeeding financially can fit on one notecard.
- Tough… my gut tells me to go with the larger surface area of comfort. So Snuggie takes it. Though if these dress sweatpants had been in the running, they would have definitely taken the prize.
- The wind whispered it in my ear. I don’t even know what that means. Sounds like something a sleep-deprived dad of a teething baby would say…
- Somewhere in the Caribbean with a ginormous book and a bottle of sunscreen.
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it.” –Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Don’t shop at Target. It’s a battle of wills, and I lose every time. Oh, and the decision to invest in a 529 college savings plan for our girl.
- I would say Pajama Jeans, but I’m barely keeping up with fashion as it is, and I think they could be the downward spiral that do me in. So Snuggie it is.
- This one’s for youse guys.
Well, that was fun. Now it’s your turn. Ready? Go!