Not too long ago, we did a post on the perks of renting. Welp, one of the non-perks is having the Internet go down and having no power over getting it fixed. With nothing better to do, Johnny and I have just been staring each other down for the past 24 hours and taking turns saying, “Unacceptable!” We’ve also compared our need of the Internet to water and oxygen, so maybe the temporary hiatus will help us reign that in. Before our Internet went down, here’s what we were up to:
- Preparing a post about our February budget
- Planning an upcoming getaway to somewhere warm(er)
- Researching car seats (Sal is a growing girl)
- Posting videos of Sally walking
- Calculating the cost of a new bed (mattress, bed frame, sheets, comforter… Details to come)
- Wasting lots of time
Now that our Internet is down, here’s what we’re doing:
- Emailing our landlord from our phones
- Calling our building manager
- Repeating the latter and the former 1 billion times
I’m trying to convince Johnny that this is a sign that we need to just take off work and drive to California. What do you think?
P.S. Anyone else forego the kitchen table and eat dinner in front of the boob tube some nights?