Tuft & Needle was started in 2012 when two friends quit their jobs to create a mattress company that provided American-made mattresses that were both high-quality and reasonably priced. A few months ago, we had the opportunity to try out one of their mattresses, and we’re still absolutely loving it. After sleeping on the mattress for the last three months, we’re even bigger fans. We really liked the idea of a company that made its mattresses in the USA and sold them at super competitive prices, but we had no idea just how comfortable the mattresses would actually be. So today we’re very excited to be giving away a Tuft & Needle mattress to one of you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And lest you forget, here’s a short recap of why we’re such big fans of Tuft & Needle:
- The prices of their mattresses are very reasonable because they cut out the middleman — everything is done in house. You can read more about that on their website.
- The Ten has 4.5 stars on Amazon with over 1,000 reviews. And it’s no secret how Johnny and I feel about Amazon reviews.
- For every 100 mattresses sold, they give away 1 mattress to a foster child in need of a bed and donate almost all returned mattresses to charitable organizations.
- They offer a 30-day trial. If you aren’t satisfied, they’ll arrange for the mattress to be returned for free, no questions asked. Freaking sweet.
- Their customer service is on a Zappos-like level. Seriously. They send personal emails during the whole order process. And after you receive your mattress, they genuinely want to know how you like it. A+ on looking out for the consumer!
The giveaway is for contiguous US residents only, and it closes Sunday at midnight ET. And if you’re the lucky winner, you’ll get to choose the model and size that fits your needs, a value worth up to $600! Heck yeah! Good luck!