A few months ago, we posted a few questions to better get to know our readers. And since there are a lot of new faces around here these days, we figured it’d be a good time to get acquainted/reacquainted with everyone. So here’s a freshy fresh set of questions:
- What do you do for a living?
- If you could be adopted into any 80’s/90’s sitcom family, which would it be?
- What’s your current financial goal?
- Choose one: $100,000 cash or your face etched on Mount Rushmore?
- What topics would you like to see more of on OFB?
We’ll kick things off.
- Advertising copywriter. I write words for ads. You know, those things you fast forward through with your DVR?
- Cut it out… the Tanners of Full House.
- Save enough money to buy a house.
- Mount Rushmore fame seems like it’d pay off over the long run. “Hey, are you that fifth dude on Mt. Rushmore? Can I have your autograph?!” “Sure. That’ll be $20.”
- Money ones. And no more photos with that stupid Johnny guy.
- I’m an editor for a non-profit. But funny story: I don’t really edit our posts. I like to only wear my editing cap while I’m on the clock, and we tend to keep our writing pretty casual, so you will find errors in our writing! If you’re a grammar snob, I apologize now.
- I would have to say the Matthews family from Boy Meets World. I would have been a much better little sister to Eric and Corey. You’re probably thinking right now, “Wait, they had a little sister?” Yeah.
- I’d like to save up six figures for a down payment on our first house. Fingers crossed.
- I’m a greedy girl… show me the money!!! And I’d spend a couple thousand of it on new clothes, even though Johnny would do everything in his power to stop me.
- I’d like to start a series where I interview stay-at-home moms/dads who make money on the side.
Your turn. Ready…GO!