We’re now two full weeks into this little blogging experiment of ours — and we’re still alive to tell about it! Like any good drug, we’re pretty hooked. How can you not be when you write a post about diapers and get eight “blowout” comment references and tons of awesome suggestions for us naive parents-to-be?
So thank you for reading, following, sharing, and caring. You’re number one.
Tune of the Week
Splurge of the Week
Work With Your Hands chalk art poster – $60 – We couldn’t stand looking at barren walls in our townhouse anymore (plus 100% of proceeds benefit charity)
Days Until Our Freaking Baby is Due
21 days (!)
Here’s some stuff that made us smarter this week:
- Ninja at Punch Debt in the Face smacks down mortgage pre-qualification calculators and discusses realistic home costs.
- Think you’ve got enough car insurance? Jefferson at See Debt Run will slap some sense into you.
- Michelle at Making Sense of Cents talks about buying a house at age 20 (and why you should move if you live next to a psychopath).
- Pauline at Reach Financial Independence tells the story of how she helped her handyman get into debt.
- We’re all about baby stuff right now, so naturally we loved this post about J. Money’s growing baby and expenses over at Budgets Are Sexy.
- These are some great tips for those just getting started in their careers.
- And finally, here’s a guest post we put together this week over at Young Adult Money.
Have a freaking swell weekend.