I’ll clear up the answer to everyone’s first question real fast: haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com?
So that should clear that right up. Otherwise, it’s business as usual. I’m back to work. Joanna’s back to growing a human. And Persie is still trying to find the highest ledge in our house to jump onto. For now, it’s the five-foot mantle above the fireplace. And that’s that.
Tune of the Week
Splurge of the Week
Five Guys – $12 – When your 40-week pregnant wife wants something, you don’t ask questions. You just do. In this instance, I was happy to comply.
Days Until Our Freaking Baby is Due
0 days (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Here’s some stuff that made us smarter this week:
- If you’re still looking for inspiration for 2013, this post at Budget and the Beach will pump you right up.
- Heard about the Debt Movement? It’s awesome. And Grayson at Debt Roundup explains it well.
- You might want to spend less time working on your bench max and more time on your credit score. TeacHer Finance talks about what financial expectations to set for a future partner.
- Want one of those fancy, new-age, moving conveyor belts? Roo at NeonFresh justifies the cost of a treadmill.
- This ain’t the Year of the Snake. It’s the Year of Possibilities. Cait from Blonde on a Budget explains why.
- And finally, we don’t want to leave you too uplifted and overzealous for 2013. So head over to Moosejaw’s blog for 13 reasons why this year is going to be the worst. 🙂
Have a freaking awesome New Year.